|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kilogram|
|Dimensions||0.5 to 1.25 meter width|
|Technique||Chopped Strand Fiberglass Mat (CSM)|
• 3B chopped strand products are 3B E-CR glass fibre bundles of consistent shape and size. They are made by chopping, into a specified length, continuous glass filaments coated with a chemical sizing, which ensures the compatibility with the resin to reinforce.
• The majority of 3B chopped strands are densified using a unique manufacturing technology. The direct result is a high bulk density enabling these engineered products to offer excellent feeding properties and very low level of fine fibres. Benefits for customers are lower operating costs and better manufacturing efficiency via reduced cleaning downtime and maintenance. That is also how 3B contributes to a more sustainable future.
• Chopped strands are used to reinforce thermoplastic and thermoset resins in various processes, such as compounding, injection-moulding, compression moulding, etc. Chopped Strand for Thermoplastics:
• 3B chopped strands for thermoplastics are designed to reinforce thermoplastic polymer systems. They advantageously improve tensile and flexural resistance bring dimensional stability especially at high temperatures allow for a much better control of the moulded part shrinkage and efficiently increase long term resistance, such as glycolysis resistance.
• Typical applications are moulded parts used in a wide range of markets such as Automotive, Electrical & Electronic, Sports & Recreation, Machines & Mechanical Engineering, Domestic Appliances, Building & Construction, etc.